At Zircon, we continuously challenge ourselves to learn, adapt, and produce the most innovative stud finders and multifunction scanners and detectors for DIYers and professionals alike. The journey is half the fun, right? Below are some ways that Zircon integrates our high quality, customer service philosophy with our state-of-the-art tools.
We offer end-to-end product solutions that start with the end user’s needs in mind.
- Design and Engineering – Innovative. Zircon revolutionized the home improvement industry with the introduction of the hand-held Original StudSensorTM stud finder in 1980. Our designers conceptualized the ground-breaking must-have nature of this tool by users worldwide. Today, we continue to visualize and engineer stud finders , scanners, and detectors that remove the guesswork from projects – saving time and money, whether used casually or for rigorous use day in, day out.
- Manufacturing – We’ve shipped millions of stud finders and scanners to a global audience that spans over 20 countries; yet we’ve never lost the personal touch. From the second we conceptualize a new product design to the moment our products rest in your toolbox, we’re always thinking of our end users.
DIY Know-How: Training and Education
We live and breathe customer service each and every day.
- Tip Minute Videos – What are the best stud finders for the job and how do you work with your stud finders when your wall is being “difficult”? These topics and others are easily explained on Zircon’s Tip Minute Video series. In just 60 seconds, these easy-to-follow videos provide insightful knowledge for DIYers of all skill levels.
- Easy to follow Tips – On any given day, Zircon provides a quick tip on its social media channels to help home enthusiasts and contractors solve DIY problems.
- Interactive Support Center – get 24/7 help from Zircon’s Interactive Support Center. Easily find answers to your stud finding questions.
- Customer Service Line – Zircon’s customer service team is standing by to help solve your simplest to most complex stud finding challenges. Reach out to us toll-free at 1-800-245-9265 from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm PST.
Stud Finders, Multifunction Scanners and Other Electronic Tools
Zircon designs and manufactures a wide range of DIY and professional tools, such as StudSensorTM stud finders equipped with CenterVision® Technology to find the center and edges of studs, metal detectors to locate rebar in concrete, electrical scanners to alert the presence of live wire, and water detectors to help prevent water damage.
- Center Finders
- Edge Finders
- HD Series
- L Series
- Metal Detectors
- Electrical Tools
- Drill Guides
- Levels & Measures
- Water Detectors